Home Mission is conducting in parishes. Follow
up is given as Counselling, sends for retreats, special helps to drug addicts
etc. Besides these conducts Classes, seminars etc. to parents, youth and
retreats and prayer meetings in schools.
to Catechism teachers.
and counselling to couples.
vigil and intercessory prayers in the last Sunday of each month.
training is given to faith formation team and there is one animator in each
Sisters are in the field of direct evangelization.
are 'Vachana Padana Kalaries' in relation to the convents and they gather once
in a month and learn and share Word of God.
is a library in each convent only for children.
10. Gives special preparation to children
before Logos Quiz , Christmas and exams.
11. Gives classes, seminars and awareness
classes to children and Youth.
12. Conducts classes and group
discussions based on Bible.
13. CD shows and Quiz competitions on the
feast of Saints and gives prizes.
14. Takes them to visit orphanages and
15. Collects offerings on Sundays and
gives to the poor.
Bl.Chavara And BL. Euphrasia
16. Distributed 7000 copies of the book
17. Gave 'Chavarul' and laminated photos
of Bl.Chavara to the houses of all sisters.
18. Distributed 1000 copies of Novena and
Chavarul Flexes to all convents.
19. Prayer meetings and Agape to people
on 3rd January, the feast day of Bl. Chavara in all convents. Conducts Quiz
programmes and other competitions such as elocution, essay writing, painting
Chavara-Fest is a district level
programme of both C M I and C M C in connection with the feast of Bl.
Chavara. Conducted Quiz programmes and
other competitions such as elocution, essay writing, painting and skit to the
students of all aided, unaided and government schools and colleges of Idukki
diocese as in school, sub zone and district level and gave cash prizes also.
20. There are 40 CMC Associates. They
help in ward prayers, house visiting etc.